Re: Snippiting Issues In IM Logs

Snippet generation was "optimised" for best. It needs to be polished
for beagle-search. Moreover, the current implementation has a few
shortcomings; that needs to be fixed too.
In tune with your previous email, this is a major bug waiting to be
fixed. IIRC, there are bugs in bugzilla on this issue.

- d.