wiki mainpage corrupted (probably vandalism)

Trying to load beagle-wiki main page is causing some database error. I
checked the history and found quite a few (!) advertisements of
http://www.fda-drug.com/ added in the last 2 edits. Doesnt look like
beagle stuff.
I couldnt revert to an earlier version, probably need admin.
Time to act, Joe :)

May the beagle be with you,
- dBera

PS: Sharing a funny incident- a captcha was added to the wiki system
to prevent automated aiki corruption. Not sure how much it stopped
bots, but it did fail me twice - the images were too complicated even
for me to decipher ;) (I wish I saved the pics for display purposes
...)

Debajyoti Bera @ http://dbera.blogspot.com