Re: Sqlite Exceptions

I have Sqlite 3.3.3 installed (from tarball) but might have old
sqlite2 libs floating around on the system, so I'll check for that.
But i have tried wiping the ./.beagle directory several times after
recompiles to make sure it was not a compatibility change in sqlite
databases. Do you think that the new mono sqlite bindings default on
selecting a different version of sqlite than ./configure? I seem to
remember Joe mentioning that as a problem.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

--
Cheers,