Re: Beagle sidebar

beagle is actually the backend/offshoot of the original project
dashboard, you can get a ballpark idea of what dashboard is/was
supposed to be.

http://www.nat.org/dashboard/

The idea of the dashboard frontend has kinda died, but it would be
awesome if someone wanted to get it building again and/or get it
working against beagle.