Re: Thunderbird Indexing (Debian solution)

Rick Friedman wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am running the beagle package from Debian Sid (0.2.8-1). Do I need
> to do anything special to get beagle to index my emails from
> Thunderbird? So far, it doesn't seem to be indexing them.
>
> Rick

I had added information to the already existing bugreport (#385056). The
maintainer for the Debian beagle packages has already replied:

Woops! I was copying all Backends dir to beagle-backend-evolution, and
I didn't realized that this new backend was also there. I will include
it in main Beagle package if it does not pull any dependency in
thunderbird either, or I will create a new package for it if needed.

Thanks

 Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo

--
Rick's Law - What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.