Image Files Disappear From Beagle

I've noticed this happening through several versions of Beagle
(currently, I am running version 0.2.7-2. It's the package in Debian Sid).

Beagle will index all my image files (jpgs, pngs, gifs, etc) perfectly
well. When I use the gui or the command line, the files show up as they
should. However, after awhile, when I do a search all image files are no
longer listed in the results. Inevitably, I have to delete the
~/.beagle/indexes/FileSystemIndex directory to get Beagle to reindex the
image files.

As far as I can tell, this only seems to affect images files.

Anyone have any idea what may be happening??

Rick
--
Rick's Law - What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.