Re: Beagle doesn't index 'Files'.

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 17:43 +0200, Adrian Buyssens wrote:
> Hi, I haven't used the beagle-search function a lot since i installed it
> month ago on Ubuntu 6.06, but when i wanted to use it to track down an
> Mp3, it failed. (same with any other file except for mails, gaimlogs,
> mail attachments or Blam feeds..)
>
> I call up beagled with 'beagled --fg --debug --replace --backend
> -Liferea --backend -Tomboy --backend -KMail --backend -Akregator
> --backend -Kopete --backend -KonquerorHistory --backend +Files'

It seems most likely to me that this is a bug in our command-line
argument parsing than anything else.  Do you see any mention of "files"
in the ~/.beagle/Log/current-Beagle log?  What happens if you start it
up with "beagled --fg --debug --backend Files" ?  See if you can narrow
it down a little bit further, please.