Re: beagle problem with indexing pdf files

itextsharp cannot do what we need. Some extensive searching has turned
up PdfSharp, a lib which shows promise. It can do what we need, but
has not undergone and Linux/Mono testing. While the project imports
into Monodevelop without issue, building seems to use some Windows
build system specific pre-processing stuff. If anyone wants to give it
a look and can get a makefile working, then actual implementation of
text extraction is pretty easy.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik