Re: beagle problem with indexing pdf files

hi

> This is a bug in the xpdf software (from which pdftotext comes), and I'd
> suggest you report a bug to their developers.

well thats certainly true, but my problem is that i don't know which
pdffiles are damaged because beagle-status doesn't show this kind of
information and when im trying to use beagled --fg --debug in this case
the log fills with millions of errormessages per second (illegal hex
string ...) . so i'd really appreciate any help that could help to
locate the problem as a first step.

> If you'd like, you can attach a broken PDF to a beagle bug and we can
> see what we can do to work around it

as is said above, i certainly would if i knew their names ;).

regards jan