Re: Beagle Handler of Deskbar-applet uses too many memory

On Monday 24 April 2006 09:51, Joe Shaw wrote:

> Please see this mail I just sent:
>

> http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/dashboard-hackers/2006-April/msg00206.html
>
> Note that Beagle 0.2.5 does *not* require Mono 1.1.13.5.
>
> Joe

I want to apologize publicly for creating/adding to this confusion. Some where
in the gray matter the fact that I reverted the work around patch in my check
out and the release of 0.2.5 got crossed. I totally misrepresented the facts
on this one. Sorry... Too much excitement in actually contributing to open
source :-p

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."