Beagle Memory Usage...

Hi,

I'm using beagle 0.2.4 from Debian/Sid. Although the last version hasn't
reached Debian yet, I wanted to ask about memory usage. Right now,
beagled is using 55+ of all the memory (I have 1.5GB total). That seems
like a lot, and as it's causing my computer to choke (specially with
some CPU spikes caused by beagle-helper).

As memory usage as gotten better with time, I wanted to ask the hackers
whether this is to be expected. I deleted /.beagle just to make sure I
was starting w/ a clean slate, but the problem remains (although not all
the files/emails have been indexed at this point).

Thanks for any help.

Carlos