Holmes already works!

Though I'm not a programmer, I was interested in the Beagle hackfest that went on last weekend. I just downloaded the Holmes source from CVS, and I was amazed to see that it already works. In fact, on my system, it's faster and stabler than Best or the Firefox plugin. It's also not bad aesthetically, even though they've only just started working on that aspect.

If you're interested in checking out Holmes, go to

http://beagle-project.org/Beagle_UI_Hackfest

and follow the CVS instructions on that page.

Great job, you folks. We really appreciate it.

-