Re: Unhandled Exception in Best

On Sat, 2005-09-17 at 00:39 +0000, Charlie Law wrote:
> Should I uninstall gtk-sharp-1.0.7, then?

If you can without breaking other stuff, you might as well.

> And should I rebuild Beagle? Do you think I need to rebuild the other
> Beagle software prerequisites as well (e.g., Mono)?

You shouldn't need to rebuild mono... just rebuilding Beagle after a
"make clean" should do the trick.  If you still have problems, you might
have old dlls on your system that were not part of a package.  (Did you
ever build mono from source and "make install" it anywhere?)

-J