Unhandled Exception in Best

Hi,

I'm getting this error in Best with both Beagle 0.1.0 and Beagle CVS-16sept05:
===
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in (wrapper managed-to-native) Gtk.Application:gtk_main ()
in <0x00007> Gtk.Application:Run ()
in <0x00007> Gnome.Program:Run ()
in <0x001b8> Best.Best:Main (System.String[] args)
===
It seems to happen after I attempt three or four searches. Best crashes, disappears, and this message appears in the console (from which I've launched Best).

Thanks. BTW, Beagle is truly an app with tremendous potential. Thanks for your work.

-Charlie Law