Re: Indexing errors with beagle 0.1.0 / question concerning io-priority

hi joe,

>>on indexing my data, beagle from time to time brings the following
>>> reproducible error messages:
>>>
>>> 1.) When some file (here:
>>> /home/mochila/media/abspiellisten/Unbetitelt.m3u) is trashed:
>>> - Slightly different, when the same file is deleted:
>

> Can you file a bug for this, and attach the file?

- bug is filed (#316525).
I tried to reproduce the errors again and find out, that the file itself
can be completly arbitrary - same with directories (mentioned in bug report)

>>2.) Everytime (!), when filesystem crawling is done:
- This, however (unfortunately) doesn't happen everytime.

>>3.) Certain files (The other titels of this album are indexed without
>> errors):
>>
>>> 05-09-16 13.27.19.62 31524 Beagle DEBUG: *** Add '/home/.medien/mugge/Sigur R�g�s byrjun' 'Sigur R� ��s byrjun - 06 - Hjarta�mast (bamm bamm bamm).ogg' (file)
>

> I assume the file name is in UTF-8?  If not, things just won't work.

The filename is UTF-8. BTW, I don't think, the indexing error has to do
with the filename, because other songs in the same directory have
non-asci letters in their names too and are indexed correctly.
Maybe I can figure out if there is anything different with the file
content ...

>>Maybe one more bug:
>>>
>>> best, beagle-query or beagled itself seem to have problems with multiple
>>> tagged mp3. - If there is only a idv1 OR a idv2 tag, the content of this
>>> tag is displayed correctly in best, but if a file has both, best shows
>>> only the filename and - as description: Title 2 of "Unknown Album"
>

> Please file this as well.  Bonus points if you can attach a file which
> has both kinds of tags (but I understand if for legal reasons you
> can't.)

I will file a bug, when I made a non-copyrigthed mp3 ;)

Thanks for your answer to my io-priority question,

Regards,

jan.