Re: System.NullReferenceException Beagle CVS

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 11:27 +0200, Nico Kaiser wrote:

>         WARN: Caught exception calling DoQuery on 'Files'
>         WARN: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set
>         to an
>         instance of an object
>         in <0x0068f>
>         Beagle.Daemon.FileSystemQueryable.FileNameFilter:Ignore
>         (Beagle.Daemon.FileSystemQueryable.DirectoryModel parent,
>         System.String name, Boolean is_directory)
>         in <0x000f7>
>         Beagle.Daemon.FileSystemQueryable.FileSystemQueryable:HitFilter
>         (Beagle.Hit hit)

I've seen this in the past, but not recently.  You might want to try
bumping up your inotify limits.  If that doesn't work, you probably want
to purge your file index, since the fixes that have gone in to 0.1.0
wouldn't have applied when you built your index on some earlier version.

(You can blow away only your file index by deleting
~/.beagle/Indexes/FileSystemIndex; that way only your files will get
reindexed.)