Re: Beagle Build Error, CVS Sept, 8 2005

A recent CVS update resolved this issue, there are still run time
errors and exceptions being thrown from the evolution bindings, but
this is most likely an issue on my part, as I have had issues with the
mono bindings for eds since the start, and had to make a few dirty
patches to get it to compile.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

-----Tranduced for Reply-----------