Re: Updated Firefox Extension

I just tried out your suggestion (running CVS as of last night) and the extension installs in 1.5B2 with no errors.  After restarting firefox, I went to a web page (WikiPedia), then did a beagle search of text on that page and beagle found it.  I'll keep trying out searches on web pages I go to for the next couple of days, but so far your idea seems like a good one.

On 10/21/05, Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com> wrote:

Thinking about this, it might be enough to just change the install.rdf
file in the extension so that its max version number is 1.5+ rather than
1.0.6+ or whatever it currently is.  It's worth trying.


Jose M. daLuz
jdaluz gmail com

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]