Re: Updated Firefox Extension

I just tried out your suggestion (running CVS as of last night) and the extension installs in 1.5B2 with no errors.  After restarting firefox, I went to a web page (WikiPedia), then did a beagle search of text on that page and beagle found it.  I'll keep trying out searches on web pages I go to for the next couple of days, but so far your idea seems like a good one.