Re: Best won't open Tomboy Notes or EMail

Is Tomboy running already? You probably need an instance running in order to serve requests to open notes. I think this is due to d-bus activation not working correctly with Tomboy for some reason.

-Alex

David Stahl wrote:
Hello all,

I'm using Gentoo with Beagle/Best 0.1.1. I got the inotify stuff working
so I can recreate the magic of Nat's demos (but still fail to impress my
fiance).

When I try to open a mail message or a tomboy note from Best's search
results, nothing happens. Other results open - text files, URLs, mp3s
etc... What did I forget to install/compile in?

Thanks and great job everyone,

-D