Re: Beagle 0.1.1

On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 11:43:59 -0400
Jon Trowbridge <trow novell com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2005-10-04 at 15:36 +0000, Charlie Law wrote:
> > Has the Beagle wiki site been hijacked? I get a page about Banshee
> > music file sharing.
>
> www.beagle-project.org looks OK to me.  Is anyone else seeing this?

It must have been a local reroute of some kind. If I log on through a VPN, I get a good beagle page. When I log on to the site without the VPN, I get a page about Banshee file sharing.

I'm on an unfamiliar network right now, so I suspect there's something strange. But it appears to be local, not general.