Re: Beagle thinks Im running windows?

Some more info on this. I took the easy way out and created links for every file that wasn't found (I knew I had the libs).
So I ended up with this:

libgdk-win32-2.0-0.dll ->
libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll ->
libglade-2.0-0.dll ->
libglib-2.0-0.dll ->
libgobject-2.0-0.dll ->
libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll ->
libpango-1.0-0.dll ->

Now everything is working, but is this really the way you have to go? Have I missed something? Is it Mono that is causing all the trouble, as it's Mono that uses dll:s? I know that I had gdk_pixbuf and gtk+ on my system before I installed Mono, so at least libgdk_pixbuf-2.0-0.dll should have been created by Mono, if it is Mono that does that.