Re: beagled System.NullReferenceException

sean dettrick wrote:

Hi,
I've been trying to get beagle going for a couple of days now.
I ended up erasing everything and starting all over again, getting all of my RPM's from the same repo:
(see attached "install.txt" file for version details etc)

# yum --disablerepo=gtk-sharp-2.0 --enablerepo=nr-mono-devel --enablerepo=nr-testing install beagle libgalago # yum --disablerepo=gtk-sharp-2.0 --enablerepo=nr-mono-devel --enablerepo=nr-testing install gtk-sharp2 gecko-sharp2

Now if I run beagle as:
~> beagled --allow-backend files
Then there is an error in ~/.beagle/Log/current-Beagle:
(see attached current-Beagle for complete details)

[cut]

Is this something to do with my configuration or a bug?
Thanks
Sean