Re: hanging IndexWebContent-processes

Hi,

> If you run beagle-index-url from the command-line, does it hang forever?
> I usually get a second or so of lag between the "Done" message and it
> exiting, but it does exit for me.

holger degenatron:~$ beagle-index-url --url http://www.drfragger.de/
INFO: Running IndexWebContent
DEBUG: Debug Mode!
Indexing
DEBUG: SendAsync
DEBUG: Close
DEBUG: Done

And that's it. No exiting, even after pressing return. Waited at least a
minute.

> As for the debug logging, that's probably just a bug in the code.

Ok. Do you have it on your list or shall I write a bug report?

Holger

--
The first time you'll get a Microsoft product that doesn't suck,
will be the day they start producing vacuum cleaners.