Re: trouble compiling cvs version of beagle

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 09:22 -0500, Shane Bishop wrote:
> Make sure intltool is installed. Using ubuntu, i had it installed, but
> it was a custom debian version. I installed the standard one alongside,
> and the errors went away (although mine was actually when compiling tomboy,
> but almost identical errors):

Did I mention I'm running Ubuntu-breezy? So for some reason, i press
ctrl+v and it sends my message. anywho, here's the error message i was
attempting to post:

Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...
Running libtoolize...
Running aclocal  ...
Running autoheader...
Running automake --gnu  ...
Running autoconf ...
configure.in:8: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings
--prefix=/usr/local ...
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
yes
./configure: line 2119: syntax error near unexpected token `0.25'
./configure: line 2119: `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.25)'