Re: Problems Installing Beagle on Ubuntu

> I'm assuming your sources.list is okay since it can actually knows that
> the packages are there... Perhaps try again?
>
> I followed the beagle install for hoary a week or so ago, and it worked
> fine!
>
> HTH,
> Rob.

Hi!

Thank you very much for your reply.

yes, my sorces.list was okay, but the repository seemed to be down
temporaly. Yesterday night I tried it again and installed all packages
and also Beagle! XD
This program is fantastic,
hope to see a stable version soon...

Beagle remembers me the MacOSX Tiger Spotlight program... Am I saying
somethign stupid?

I don't know if this is the best mailing list to ask about Beagle and
Best, but I was confussed when I suscribed... If I am not in the best
site, please tell me...

I have a question about Beagle. You need to run beagled (Beagle Daemon)
in order to execute Best and to do any search... But beagled takes many
CPU and it's always doing lots of things (viewing the execution and
messages on a terminal with the debug option)... It have to be on this
way?
Sometimes Best gets hunged when I do some search... Think this is normal
because of the devel-state and version...

Thanks!

Guille