Re: Problems Installing Beagle on Ubuntu

Hi,

Yes, it looks like it could be a blip - I tried to retrieve a few of the
files that had the '500' error using a browser, and I was able to get to
them okay.

I'm assuming your sources.list is okay since it can actually knows that
the packages are there... Perhaps try again?

I followed the beagle install for hoary a week or so ago, and it worked
fine!

HTH,
Rob.