Re: Is Beagle indexing my email?

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 22:58 -0400, Joe Shaw wrote:

> A big problem with handling Maildir files outside of Evo is that I'm not
> aware of apps that know how to open the mails from a file URI.  (Evo
> doesn't.)

It might be a really nice project for someone to either:

        - Patch Evolution so that it can read mails outside of
        ~/.evolution and respond/forward/etc

        or

        - Write a small mail viewer application for such matches

So if someone is looking for a self-contained way to contribute to
Beagle, this might be a nice task to pick up.

Best,
Nat