More on BEST thumbnails

Some time ago I submitted this patch to fix the GNOME thumbnails
behaviour in BEST. Now, I'd like to work more on that -- to make BEST
actually generate GNOME thumbnails each time it needs to display an
image that doesn't have a GNOME thumbnail.

It seems to me to be a better default behaviour than scaling (huge)
photos/images inside the gecko engine. We could also (?) re-use Nautilus
settings here ("Don't generate thumbnail if the file size exceeds X
KB's") and display a stock "image" icon if the thumbnail can't be
generated.

I'd also like to use rsvg-sharp to fix the SVG images issue (to generate
thumbnails from SVG files).

What you think?

--
Michał Dominik K.