Problems with beagle 0.0.8

Hi

I've tried using both 0.0.7, a cvs version and 0.0.8 and have gotten
different results on each.  I've had most luck with 0.0.7 where
beagled worked just fine but best died.  I could query with
beagle-query just fine though.

Anyway.  When i start 0.0.8 all the backends dies with
System.IO.IOException: Lock obtain timed out:
Lock@/home/bagfors/.beagle/XXXXX/Locks/lucene-87c00d87e182c93f39e5910522acf26f-write.lock

I even did a rm -rf .beagle first but still get the same problem.

I'm running it under ubuntu hoary with inotify disabled if that makes
a differens.

Thanks

Regards,
Erik