Re: Beagle: Consumes lots of memory making the system unusable

Here it is:
10823940        /home/name/.beagle/Log
4052    /home/name/.beagle/FileSystemIndex
176     /home/name/.beagle/BlamIndex
24      /home/name/.beagle/LifereaIndex
24      /home/name/.beagle/MailIndex
636     /home/name/.beagle/WebHistoryIndex
40      /home/name/.beagle/TomboyIndex
2712    /home/name/.beagle/TextCache
376     /home/name/.beagle/GaimLogIndex
396     /home/name/.beagle/LauncherIndex
10832380        /home/name/.beagle

It's already using 10 GB, and I cleared it last Friday (4 days ago), and I've just been running 'beagle' without any options.
Shane

Joe Shaw wrote:
Hi,