Re: Searching across a Beagle network

Vijay KN wrote:
NetworkedBeagle operation is now working with the latest code from Beagle CVS. Users interested in setting up a Beagle network and testing networked Beagle search operation can refer to the updated information on BeagleWiki, at

I have several users accessing a couple of samba shares as well as their home dirs.  If I wanted to get Beagle to access the samba share should I use a networked Beagle running on the file server or is there a better way to do it (mount.cifs doesn't support extended attributes does it)?

P h i l l