Re: Upgrading Beagle

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-07-22 at 14:12 -0400, Rajiv Vyas wrote:
> I tried upgrading to Beagle's latest version from 0.8, which cam e
> bundled with SuSE 9.3. YaST said I need to get a newer version of
> Mono. So I tried installing Mono and ran into dependencies issue with
> Mono data, etc. So the question is: How do I upgrade Mono without the
> Red Carpet and not face the depency issue?

The mono team distributes updated packages for SUSE 9.3 through Red
Carpet.  You just need to add the service:

        rug sa http://go-mono.com/download

subscribe to the channel:

        rug sub mono-1.1-official

and then I think just updating everything in that channel should work
fine:

        rug up mono-1.1-official

Alternatively, you can download the RPMs directly from their site:
http://mono-project.com/Downloads