Multiple mail entries

Hi!

I'm using cvs beagle (01.07) and it seems that it indexes some emails
more than once. I can't figure out any pattern.

(beagle cvs, gmime 2.1.15, all other dependencies including mono 1.1.7
come from Ubuntu Backports).

Example:
Beagle-index-info shows 7299 mails indexed and all my mail folders
include 4916 emails. I have several vFolders, but I don't think it is
significant (only "Unmatched" contains 3363).

The only suspect in debug output is:

DEBUG: mbox fclawyers offset is 0
WARN: Caught exception in DoTaskReal
WARN:
Tag: /home/burlap/.evolution/mail/local/Listy.sbd/fclawyers
WARN:     Creator:
WARN: Description:
WARN:    Priority: Generator (0)
WARN: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an
instance of
an object
in <0x00000> <unknown method>
in (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal:PtrToStringAnsi (intptr)
in <0x00026> GMime.InternetAddress:get_Addr ()
in <0x00281>
Beagle.Daemon.EvolutionMailDriver.EvolutionMailIndexableGeneratorMbox:GMimeMessageToIndexable (System.String uid, GMime.Message message, UInt32 flags, ICollection child_indexables)
in <0x00238>
Beagle.Daemon.EvolutionMailDriver.EvolutionMailIndexableGeneratorMbox:GetNextIndexable ()
in <0x0017a> Beagle.Daemon.LuceneQueryable+LuceneTask:DoTaskReal ()
in <0x000a0> Beagle.Util.Scheduler+Task:DoTask ()

But again: there seems not to be enough warns like this one to generate
3000 additional entries.

----------------------

More information (pretty random, mail indexing was working without any
problems on Ubuntu backports 0.0.11.1 beagle, so I haven't really paid
any attention, I was testing liferea backend):

- When I first ran cvs beagled it showed some gmime errors (it is
under /usr/local/lib and beagle compiled fine). I had to move gmime libs
to /usr/lib (maybe I should reinstall ;-) ).

- It purged all my mail index and started to accumulate more mails than
necessary.

- Some files are "unindexed":
DEBUG: AbusiveRemoveHook: internal_uri=uid:yHV1bRdzpkKaf0DF9MFIQw
external_uri=file:///home/burlap/index-helper-command-line
WARN: Caught exception in AbusiveRemoveHook 'uid:yHV1bRdzpkKaf0DF9MFIQw'
'file:///home/burlap/index-helper-command-line'
in <0x000d7>
Beagle.Daemon.FileSystemQueryable.FileSystemQueryable:AbusiveRemoveHook
(System.Uri internal_uri, System.Uri external_uri)

- And there is also something like this:
DEBUG: AbusiveUriFilteredHook:
external_uri=file:///home/burlap/dokumenty/praca/wlasnoscintelektualna/Besen_Raskind_law_economics_intellectual_property.htm internal_uri=uid:Dse8diqE8EukMHu3swnlSQ, name=Beagle.Filters.FilterHtml, version=0

I know this is a complete chaos, but maybe at least some things are
relevant. If you can suggest how to test this better, I will file a bug
at bugzilla...

Cheeers,
Rafal