Re: Beagle on FC3

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 04:41:33PM +0100, Bart Vanbrabant wrote:
> There are some other problems. I compiled a custom 2.6.10 with inotify.
> Everytime I reboot I have to chmod 644 /dev/inotify. I already added the
> inotify:root:root:0666 to /etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions
> like the ubuntu wiki says but this doesn't work.

 I have inotify:root:root:0666 in
/etc/udev/permissions.d/inotify.permissions and it works here, on
Slackware with udev-050

> And the last problem is that mono crashes sometimes with this error
> (before it starts eating my memory) with an error like this
> *** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x09239800 ***
> I also get this error when I open a note in tomboy or want to create a
> new note. This is probably mono related, how can I solve this?

 Yes, this happen all the time, also when beagle-query return first
result from search. Unfortunately I don't know how to solve it.

--
Tomasz Torcz               "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl    wagon filled with backup tapes." -- Jim Gray