Re: mono red-carpet channel

On Wed, 2005-01-26 at 15:03 +0000, Paul Cooper wrote:
> Feeling very stupid today. Installed to demo version of NLD to have a
> play with beagle goodies, however for the life of me I can find how to
> add the mono red carpet service / channel. The only channel I have
> available is MDE and only two services https://update.novell.com/data
> and http://segfault.cam.novell.com/ What am I missing?

If you have segfault.cam.novell.com, you should see a channel called
"mde-snaps" or "Mono Desktop Extensions Snapshots".  If you subscribe to
that channel, you should be able to "rug install beagle" and have it
pull in all the necessary dependencies.  Or you can use the Red Carpet
GUI to do the same.