beagled Web Service Interface prototype working!

Hi Folks!

Today I finally got the Web Service interface to beagled working. The
Glib dependencies in dbus-sharp library prevented me from using dbus IPC
between the web service and beagled - so I had to resort to .Net
remoting for now. The web service is in the form of beagled.asmx webapp
and needs XSP for now (until we add a httpListener within beagled).

I have included two web service methods :
1. beagledQuery - the full featured interface that can be invoked via
SOAP
2. simplebeagledQuery - simpler interface that takes a searchString
(like best) which can be invoked both via SOAP and a web browser
(HTTP-Get)
The web service limits the no. of results to the first 20 results
received from beagled.

Attached is a screen-shot of the Firefox browser screen showing results
from the web-service for search term 'document'.  A screenshot is also
posted at
http://beaglewiki.org/index.php/BeagleScreenshots?version=26 . Note
that this 'TestForm' in the browser is more to get a feel for the
webservice interface - and is not meant to provide browser access to
beagled per se.

I will submit the web service protoype code soon. Comments welcome.

cheers
Vijay