Tiles missing icons

Hi all,

I've been plagued by this problem for a while now: tiles in Best do not
have icons, except for the web-history tiles. A quick look through
Tiles/ shows that template-web-history.html has as the img src="@image%
bookmark@", where as something else, say, template-file.html has "@%
Icon@". However, I just get lost in the code trying to follow the
execution. Does any one else have this problem? Or is it just me?

I'm using mono 1.0.5, with gtk# 1.0.4. Beagled works, Best works, even
the IMLogViewer works. Just not the tiles' pictures. It would be so nice
if I could do a proper screen capture of things to demo.

Gen Zhang