Re: Could not find assembly dbus-sharp, references from /usr/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll

Hi Mark,

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 10:55 -0500, Mark Loatman wrote:
> Getting the following errors below when I try to start the beagle daemon.
> Not sure what went wrong.  I compiled dbus from cvs!  Anyone have any ideas.
>   Using FC3.  Thanks in advance.
>

> [@ ~]# beagled
> ** (/usr/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe:5421): WARNING **: Could not find
> assembly dbus-sharp, references from /usr/lib/beagle/Beagle.dll
> (assemblyref_index=1)
>      Major/Minor: 0,22
>      Build:       0,0
>      Token:       9eef2692033670f5
> System error: No such file or directory

Mono can't find the dbus you built from source.  You'll need to set your
MONO_GAC_PREFIX environment variable to the prefix where you installed
dbus.  If you didn't specify it when you built dbus, it's in /usr/local,
so you'd run it like so:

$ MONO_GAC_PREFIX=/usr/local beagled

(If this error hasn't been added to the wiki, please add it!)