Re: Could not set extended attributes

Hi

This is an issue we had with the Syscall.access method which obviously has a bug in mono-1.1.3 and probably lower. I removed the code since I was having the same problem so Im your magic culprit :-) Everything should work fine with the current CVS.

Best,

Lukas

Joe Gasiorek wrote:

Joe B.  How new is your CVS sources.  I had this problem a few nights
ago, but magically it was all better last night.

-- Joe G.