Beagle CVS is unstable

I just committed the first chunk of some new refactoring work meant to
help with some of our memory consumption problems.  This work is not
complete, and at this point our memory usage is the same as before.
I've moved around some plumbing to simplify shifting many of beagle's
indexing activities into a separate process.

Before I committed, I tagged CVS as
BEFORE_REFACTORING_INDEXING_OUT_OF_PROCESS.

I'll send another message to the list when the dust settles, but it is
hard to predict how long that will take.  Until then, watch #dashboard
for further updates.

-J