Re: Best crashes when rendering results from mail backend

Joe Shaw wrote:

Ok, evolution-sharp isn't compatible with e-d-s 1.5.x yet.
That's no real problem for me since I had to switch from Evolution to Thunderbird because Evolution does not display any E-Mail in my INBOX for one of my IMAP accounts. The files are there, everything gets correctly filtered and the panel on the left says that there are unread mail, but the INBOX diplay panel is always empty. Nothing helped, so I had to switch to Thunderbird.

When you said it didn't work with 1.4, is the crash the same?
Unfortunately, I can't downgrade to Evolution 1.4 because the beagle packages depend already on 1.5. Since they are not compatible, this might be a bug in Ubuntu Dapper.