Re: Best crashes when rendering results from mail backend

Joe Shaw wrote:
Hi,

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 13:15 +0100, Jens Auer wrote:

I just installed beage 0.1.3 on my Ubuntu Linux system by using the packages provided from the dapper repository.

What version of evolution-sharp, evolution and evolution data server do
you have installed?

Joe

Here is what I get with dpkg -l:
ii  evolution      2.5.3-0ubuntu1
ii  libevolution-cil                  0.10.2-1ubuntu2
ii  evolution-data-server             1.5.3-0ubuntu1

I think evolution-sharp is called libevolution-cil in Debian/Ubuntu, since there are no evolution-sharp packages available. I upgraded to the 1.5.3 version because of problems with my IMAP account, but it didn't work with 1.4 either.