How to use Google backend?

Hi,

The strange errors I reported yesterday seem to be fixed after going back to SQLite 2.x (still have some trouble when querying the eds backend, but will look into that later)

Right now I'm wondering how the Google backend is supposed to work.

A quick beagled --list-backends lists "Google" so I suppose it is installed correctly. But I have never seen a google hit since the best interface changed to those big tiles. I have a valid google api key set with "export GOOGLE_WEB_API_KEY=xxxxxxxxx" but neither best (searching "anywhere") nor beagle-query get any results from google.

If I run beagle with just the Google backend I get:

---
nx nova:~$ beagled --fg --replace --debug --allow-backend Google
INFO: Starting Beagle Daemon (version 0.0.13.1)
DEBUG: Command Line: /opt/gnome2.12/lib/beagle/BeagleDaemon.exe --fg --replace --debug --allow-backend Google
DEBUG: Starting main loop
DEBUG: Starting messaging server
DEBUG: Starting QueryDriver
DEBUG: Found 1 types in BeagleDaemonLib, Version=1.4.3.3, Culture=neutral
DEBUG: Starting Scheduler thread
DEBUG: Starting Inotify threads
DEBUG: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+IndexingConfig from indexing.xml
DEBUG: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+DaemonConfig from daemon.xml
DEBUG: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+SearchingConfig from searching.xml
DEBUG: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+NetworkingConfig from networking.xml
DEBUG: Loading Beagle.Util.Conf+WebServicesConfig from webservices.xml
DEBUG: Daemon initialization finished after .62s
---

and it will just sit there and do nothing...

Is this even supposed to work ATM? Am I missing some step to make it work?

Thx, Michi