Re: Beagle does not index my files

On 8/22/05, Sharninder <sharninder_khera symantec com> wrote:
> > > hmmm .. looks like you dont have sqlite libraries installed.
> > I got sqlite installed. Do you know the name of the package for Gentoo?
>
> No, I dont know the name of the gentoo package, but from the logs I
> could only figure out that the sqlite packages were not installed. Try
> libsqlite or something. You basically need the sqlite libraries.

My configure tells me that it found sqlite:

config.status: executing default-1 commands

        Target OS:              linux
        Extended Attributes:    libc

        Prefix:                 /usr/local
        GNOME Prefix:           /usr
        KDE Prefix:             unknown; will guess at runtime

        Evolution-Sharp?        no (missing dependencies)
        gsf-sharp?              no
        gst-sharp?              disabled
        Epiphany Extension?     no (Epiphany not installed)
        Mozilla Extension?      yes
        wv1?                    no
        galago-sharp?           no
        libchm?                 no