wv-1.0.3 doesn't seem to work

Hi, I have some troubles in indexing .doc files.

I added the package:
wv-1.0.3
to parse them; however, after having rebuilt the index and made a search, I
still get the following output:

IndexH DEBUG: + file:///home/[...]/tryIndex.doc
05-08-16 12.15.37.98 16618
IndexH DEBUG: No filter for /home/[...]/tryIndex.doc

After the 'make install' I can see that the files:

file:/usr/local/lib/libwv-1.0.so.3
file:/usr/local/lib/libwv-1.0.so.3.0.0
file:/usr/local/lib/libwv.la
file:/usr/local/lib/libwv.so

have been created; I also tried to copy them into file:/usr/local/lib/beagle
, but all the same the output remains identical.

Can anyone say to me what I've to do?
How can I check wheter the filters have been added?

Thanks in advance