Re: making progress, but Beagle still breaking

Hi,

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 15:39 +0000, Charlie Law wrote:
> With help from several of you, I've finally got Beagle working fairly
> well on my Slackware 10.1 system, but it still breaks down after a
> while. Here's the error message that I get:
>
> <<
> Unhandled Exception: System.IO.IOException: Win32 IO returned
> ERROR_NO_MORE_FILES. Path: /proc/loadavg

Hmm, this could be a dup of bug 165819 and/or 171516.  Can you find out
the pid of the beagled process (the one with a controlling tty, not the
helper process that mono spawns) and look at /proc/<pid>/fd and see if
you notice a trend?  Check out the attachment in 165819 and see if it's
similar with a bunch of index segment files open but marked as
"(deleted)".  If this is it, and you can duplicate this reliably that's
great.  We haven't been able to track this bug down for some time.

We're counting on you, Charlie!

Thanks,