updatederest ever inotify kernels.

These kernels are dedicated to Mitch Hedberg, fellow South Floridian and
lover of the laugh.  Requiescat in Pace.

These kernels are ONLY for SUSE 9.3 users using Beagle from CVS.  They
correspond to the soon-to-be-released 0.22 release of inotify.

There are a handful of cleanups and minor fixes in this release,
including two important changes:

        - I converted our internal locking scheme to semaphores.  This
        lets us block more readily and thus clean up a bit of code that
        was previously contorted.  More importantly, no more GFP_ATOMIC
        allocations.  We can sleep whenever we want with whomever we
        want.  Just like my ex-wife.

        - J.T. spotted a bug in the move code.  The internal coalescing
        code was dropping moves that were duplicate in all values except
        cookie.  We now verify that the cookies match before coalescing.

UP kernels:
	http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-93-i586/kernel-default-2.6.11.4-717.inotify.4.i586.rpm
	http://primates.ximian.com/~rml/kernel-rml/suse-93-i586/kernel-default-nongpl-2.6.11.4-717.inotify.4.i586.rpm

SMP kernels: