gnomesharpglue & others not found

Alrighty, I got another one. Whenever I try to run any mono-based app, i get something similar to this:

Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: gnomesharpglue
in (wrapper managed-to-native) Gnome.Program:gtksharp_gnome_program_init (string,string,Gnome.ModuleInfo&,int,string[],int,Gnome.Program/PropertyArg[]) in <0x00284> Gnome.Program:.ctor (System.String app_id, System.String app_version, ModuleInfo module, System.String[] argv, System.Object[] props) in <0x00058> Imendio.Blam.Application:.ctor (System.String[] args, System.Object[] props)
in <0x00030> Imendio.Blam.Application:Main (System.String[] args)

I'm using gtk-sharp 1.0.6, and as far as I can tell, all the dll's are there, it just can't find them. I searched google, and it seems I'm not the first idiot to have this problem, but seems like there aren't any solutions out there.
Thanks,
Shane