beagled taking over 99% of processor

Hi there,

Beagle is coming along so nicely. The trayicon is a great interface to best. I'm really digging these advancements, and the hits and searching capabilities are getting better and better, more relevant.

However, beagled upon being run now takes up 99% of my processor power, idle or in use. Is this common for everyone out there? Is it catching up on cataloging its database? Should I run it while I'm not trying to do anything and just let it do it's thing at night for instance?

As of right now, beagled renders my system unusable.

Any tips?

Thanks

--
d. Taylor Singletary,