applicable Re: Voice recognition for dashboard

I would say that the dates, times and locations - are always important as clues. In technical terms, they are called "named entities". The IBM package would become uber-cool if we could identify  names of people as well. And it would be nice to integrate all this with telephony. Like say, extracting information out from our voicemail boxes.

I also think that we should have a page on Dashboard to collect all these links. They are just embedded somewhere deep within the mailing list.